“New year. New me.” Did you sign up for a gym in January and then only went twice?
Do you look at bodybuilders and think “If only I could be 50% as fit”?
Have you caught yourself giving up training because you’re too busy?
If so, then you must know one thing – you have the wrong conception of fitness! It’s not all about pouring gallons of sweat in the gym six days a week. It’s not about eating only dry chicken with plain rice for the rest of your life, and you won’t need expensive equipment and personal trainers to reach your goals.
In fact, all you need is proper bodyweight training. If it sounds scary – it really shouldn’t. Most people start their training not knowing their limits, following general routines and making little to no changes in their lives. For some – the lucky few – it might work. But most of us need something more flexible, less straining and… much more effective.
There’s absolutely no shame in trying to get in shape or lose weight. And it’s commendable if you want to keep your fit body fit and agile for longer. Don’t fall into the pitfall of the social pressure of the ideal body. As much as 79% of Americans are dissatisfied with their body appearance on a regular basis!
Most of us do not need grueling training and restrictive diets. Our lives are busy, we need to stay fit and healthy, and, let’s face it, proper bodybuilding (not bodyweight!) training can wreak havoc on a body. Let’s discover the secret to staying fit, healthy and satisfied with bodyweight training.
In 7X Your Strength Gains Even if you’re a Man, Women or Clueless Beginner Over 50, you will discover:
- 7 main reasons why bodyweight training is just right for you even if you are over 50
- Why the “no pain no gain” attitude might be the biggest lie in the fitness industry
- The most common mistakes in strength training and how to avoid them
- What 2 things get the most overlooked in training – and how crucial they are
- How to start your training properly (in general and each session)
- Simple, effective exercises for all parts of your body that won’t strain you
- The scientific secret of strength and muscle growth
- How much should a 50-year-old exercise?
- Fundamental lessons to live a healthier life, transform your body and increase longevity
- How to become the master of your own training routine
And much more.
Starting a workout routine always seems scary – especially if you’re a novice. You immediately think of all the restrictions, equipment, pain… But it’s time to wave those fears goodbye. With bodyweight training, you can train in your living room for free, with no equipment other than your body. Whenever you want, how much you want.
With the flexible, attainable workout routine you will discover in this book, the path to fitness will seem like a walk in the park. If you think you are too out-of-shape, or sick, or tired, or just plain old to exercise – you are wrong.
A lot of the symptoms that you associate with aging are actually symptoms of inactivity, not age. Just 1 out of 4 people between the ages of 65 and 74 exercises regularly. Yet, the benefits of exercising are astonishing. You’ll:
- Gain strength
- Prevent bone loss
- Improve balance and coordination
- Lift your mood
- Boost your memory
Get the body you want – join the ranks of the 21% of people always happy with how they look! Just click “Add to cart” and enjoy your smooth way to fitness.