According to the CDC (2022) more than 36 million older adults suffer a fall each year, and one out of every five falls results in an injury.
With a fall occurring every second, no wonder falls are the leading cause of injury and death in individuals 65+.
But, there’s good news! Falls are preventable, and Balance Exercises For Seniors Over 60 is here to help keep you on your feet by improving stability and balance through strength training.
In this book, we’ll discuss:
- Common causes and symptoms of balance loss
- How we can diagnose and treat balance loss
- Natural Remedies for balance loss
- The Importance of Exercise in Maintaining Balance
- More than 60+ Illustrated step-by-step exercises to help improve balance (with modifications for all fitness levels)
- A 4-Week Workout Plan to help you see results
Scientific studies show inactivity is more detrimental to health than hypertension, cholesterol, or drinking alcohol. So let’s take healthy and sustainable steps to maintain mobility and live a long, happy and healthy life!
Let’s get healthy together!