• Identify and reverse the conscious and unconscious thinking errors and food triggers that lead to the behaviors that drive our food decisions.
• Let go of the mindset of going on or off a diet in favor of a conscious quest to pursue a lifestyle of healthy eating and everyday activity—one that can last forever.
• Successfully use what Kingsford calls “dealing skills” to outsmart high-risk situations, tame stressful times, and prevent an eating “slip” from leading to a setback or all-out binge.
• Find out if you have what emerging research shows is an addiction to certain high-fat and sugar-added, processed foods that can be as powerful as addiction to cigarettes and narcotics.
• Design a personal healthy eating program built on Kingsford’s 10 Principles of Healthy Eating.