Transform your fitness and regain your mobility with this fully-illustrated chair yoga guide for seniors!
Do you struggle with age-related aches, pains, and joint stiffness?
Are you looking for an easy and gentle exercise routine to naturally boost your balance and mobility?
Or do you need a simple guided path to help you regain your strength and keep up with your grandkids?
Then this book is for you!
Chair yoga is a fun, easy, and cost-effective form of exercise that’s specially designed for seniors. Packed with a practical collection of 60+ step-by-step exercises, this complete handbook reveals simple stretches & poses that empower readers of all ages to strengthen their bodies and enter their golden years in better shape than ever!
Featuring clear illustrations that are perfect for people with low or reduced vision, this book takes the stress and confusion out of yoga – so you don’t need to pay hundreds of dollars for expensive classes or teachers! Inside, you’ll discover plenty of beginner-friendly tips & tricks to help you build your confidence, progress at your own comfortable pace, and enjoy the countless health benefits of chair yoga.
Here’s just a little of what you’ll discover inside:
- A Detailed Collection of 60+ Step-By-Step Exercises For Your Back, Shoulders, Neck, Core, Hips & More
- Clear & High-Quality Illustrations That Make It Easy To Follow Along, Even With Low Vision
- Senior-Friendly Weekly Workout Routines Designed To Boost Your Flexibility, Strength, Balance, Posture, & Mobility
- Easy In-Home Exercises Mean You Don’t Need To Visit Classes or Hire an Expensive Yoga Teacher
- Helps You Keep Up With Your Grandchildren, Avoid The Fear of Falling, Beat Insomnia, Decrease Joint Stiffness & Fight Osteoarthritis
- And Much More!
No matter your age, background, or what kind of health issues you’re struggling with, Chair Yoga For Seniors provides you with a gentle and refreshing weekly workout routine that you can personalize to suit your unique skill level.