Do you want to discover delicious and healthy recipes to control your blood sugar and enjoy life with diabetes?
Absolutely, a balanced diet is enough to keep blood sugar levels regular and avoid long-term complications…without giving up the tasty flavors of food!
If you’ve recently been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, managing carbs and organizing weekly grocery shopping can be challenging. Mistakes can lead to high blood sugar and frustration.
The key to managing diabetes and avoiding long-term effects is proper meal planning.
“Diabetic Cookbook for the Newly Diagnosed” guides you step-by-step through disease management and offers quick, easy recipes for complete meal planning.
Here’s a little taste of the content that awaits you:
- Meal Planning to plan all your meals for the week (breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner) and stop wasting time by getting organized day by day
- How to distinguish good carbs from bad carbs
- 10 Tips for keeping your blood sugar under control and maintaining your health over the years
- How to shop for groceries in an organized way and never run out of the foods you need
- How to tell if low-carb diets are suitable for you
- The guide to learning how to manage all macronutrients (such as protein, fat, fiber, etc.)
- How to keep track of the carbs you consume
- This book contains 5 EXTRA BONUS —–> 80$ VALUE
- Have a chance to take home ? AN AMAZING ROBOT CHEF ? Find out how inside the book
Think about how great it would be to always have your food planner at your fingertips with tasty, made-to-order recipes to help you get the healthy life you deserve.