Do you find yourself worrying about losing your independenceas you get older?
Are you aware of exercise’s benefits but still struggleto get active and moving?
You’re not the only one!
Discover the simple, effective exercises that will change your life, even if you’ve never stepped foot in a gym before…
The Center for Disease Control found that approximately 1 in 4 adults over the age of 50 are inactive, with inactivity being 30% higher among those with a chronic disease.
Many people believe that as you get older, you have to accept an inevitable physical decline — that you’re doomed to eventual frailty and dependence on others.But this couldn’t be further from the truth!
Regular exercise has actually been shown to improve physical and cognitive abilities,regardless of the age you start getting active.
It’s true that as you get older, you’ll start to lose lean muscle mass. With each passing decade, there will be muscle loss (even for physically active people), and reduced muscle mass can cause weakness and decreased stamina.
You might find that everyday activities are becoming more difficult, or that you aren’t able to get around as easily as in the past. These are all signs that it’s time to face the facts: you need to be exercising regularly.
Now, this doesn’t mean you need to become a gym rat or start training for a marathon. In fact,you can begin to see changes in your physical health with just 15 minutes of exercise a day.
With this guide, you’ll discover the transformative effect ofsimple exercises that can be performed with just your bodyweight. You’ll learn the ins and outs of physical fitness in a new way, and understand the why behind many workout recommendations.
InFit in 15 at 60 Plus, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- 21 exercises in 21 days, with step-by-step guidance for proper form and modifications
- How to stay motivated, even if you dread exercising and have no fitness experience
- The critical mistake people make when training their core that is undermining all your efforts
- Why flexibility is such a crucial part of fitness, with stretches designed to effectively target your upper and lower body
- Common fitness myths and misconceptions that are holding you back from your fullest potential
- The major muscle groups that work in tandem to keep you independent and mobile
- Weighted and non-weighted exercises you can perform without a gym or expensive equipment
- Why strength training isn’t just for bodybuilders, and the major benefits of incorporating it into your exercise plan
And much more.
It’s never been easier to turn your home into a personal gym — one that doesn’t require confusing equipment. With the techniques you’ll discover inside, you’ll be able to take your exercise routine with you anywhere you go.
You don’t need an expensive personal trainer or a gym membership to start living a more active life. All you need is your workout clothes and a positive attitude!
If you’re ready to become a fitter, more confident you, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.