The use ofgas barbecues has increased in recent years. This is because a gas barbecue allows us to grill with peace of mind, without worrying about the foul smell of charcoal or wood, and allows us to cook quietly in large and small spaces.
One of the problems of switching from a traditional barbecue to a gas one is learning how to use it.
Fortunately,Byron Jones, a veteran and winner of numerous awards has decided to create a comprehensive guide consisting of two books suitable for both beginners and experts, given the many tricks illustrated.
Thanks to his teachings, you will learn how to cook dishes using the gas grill, creating delicious starred restaurant dishes.
But now let’s go into detail to see what this excellent guide can do for you and how it is structured:
- In the first section, you will learn all that is essential to know about the proper use of the gas grill, the appropriate use of the flat griddle, and the health benefits. You will be able to choose which gas grill is ideal for you. You will learn the best settings of the grill and all the grilling processes, including the tools and how to maintain your grill over time.
- In the second section, a wealth of recipes is divided by category.
- you will have the opportunity to prepare delicious breakfasts thanks to the countless recipes
- you will be able to prepare delicious hamburger sandwiches combined with unique sauces that you will learn in the second book of this collection.
- Lots of American kebab recipes will make your barbecues unique.
- A selection of meat recipes such as chicken, pork, beef, and game enriches this book making it one of a kind.
- A plethora of seafood recipes will make your evenings unique.
- Finally, recipes for lots of tasty snacks.
Book No. 2 is entirely dedicated to the preparation of sauces, condiments, spices, marinades, etc., and also divided into two sections, one explaining the preparation processes, divided into 4 chapters. In contrast, the second section is dedicated to the sauce recipes divided by category.
- In the first section, you will learn how to use and combine sauces, seasonings, broths, and spices to accompany your delicious dishes. First, we are going to see what are the 5 mother sauces how to prepare them and how to use them in your preparations, the correct amount of seasonings to use, the right tools to use according to the prepared condiment that will serve to enrich and taste better your dishes and all the essential tools for their preparation.
- The second section is dedicated to recipes divided by food. You will find all the sauces, butter glazes, marinades, dry rubs, and rubs for poultry recipes, the best ones for your meat preparations, and the best practices for your fish and vegetarian recipes. Thanks to these recipes, your dishes will never be the same. Every time you can customize them according to your tastes and those of your guests.
Now you have all the tools you need to become the undisputed king of the grill. All you have to do is buy your copy and run to fire up your barbecue.