Discover how to unlock your body’s natural fat-burning abilities and stay in peak health and top physical condition with the definitive guide to intermittent fasting for women!
Are you struggling with keeping your weight under control, but don’t seem to see much progress, no matter what you try? Have you ever looked at your ever-expanding midsection and flabby arms and wondered what your body would look like if you could get rid of it?
Would you like to uncover the holy grail of accelerated weight loss and improved fitness?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then this book is for you.
Managing your weight and staying fit and healthy doesn’t have to be a losing battle. In this guide, Kendall Woods hands you the blueprint to harnessing the power of intermittent fasting to get rid of those extra unwanted pounds in unwanted places with insightful research and clear, step-by-step instructions.
Among the pages of Intermittent Fasting for Women, you’re going to discover:
- All you need to know about what intermittent fasting really is as well as the science behind it
- The reason many popular, mainstream diet advice don’t work and what to do instead
- What you need to know about obesity and how intermittent fasting can help you
- The 6 different types of intermittent fasting that works and how to choose the one best suitable for your lifestyle
- 5 effective ways to control your insulin levels to help you keep your body weight under control
- How to kickstart growth hormone production in your body and stimulate increased weight loss and muscle tone
- 6 common myths and misconceptions about intermittent fasting you need to discard right away
- Frequently asked questions about intermittent fasting for women answered
- …and tons more!
Specifically written for women and filled with loads of profound insights into health and fitness and packed with tons of highly practical advice, Intermittent Fasting for Women is designed to help you achieve your health goals by harnessing the power of fasting and autophagy, even if you’ve tried to lose weight in the past without success.