Winner – 2022 Global Book Awards: BRONZE MEDAL in the Health, Fitness and Dieting Category
How to escape the FLC (Feel Like Crap) Syndrome
Do you feel tired, overwhelmed, anxious, unsexy, and often just plain cranky – maybe you just ‘Feel Like Crap’ and life is not fun anymore.
Add to that; you’re totally frustrated with your weight. You’ve tried everything but failed, so you tried again, and yep you failed again!
This pattern really starts to do your head in and makes you feel like a failure and like giving up on yourself. Maybe you’ve even been to your doctor and been told: “I’ve run a few tests, and they are all normal, so maybe you just need something to take off the edge – an anti-depressant “. Maybe you have a young family and feel you are ‘running out of cope’, or maybe menopause is your demon.
If any of this resonates with you, David Musgrave – a research scientist with 50 years of experience and the founder of a very successful organic health food company has written his first book in which he likens life to – ‘A Plate of Pancakes’, wellnessto – ‘A Three-Legged Stool’ and actually gives you’re the tools to reset your lifestyle.
This book reveals the most recent science, which women deserve to know, in everyday language – the science of women all in one place. It will talk you through: –
- How to make better food choices to reduce chronic inflammation, behind all chronic diseases.
- How to detox your body from the pollution that just comes from living in a modern world.
- How to detox your mind from all the beliefs limiting your life.
- A 9 day ‘Rapid Reset’ lifestyle plan.
- How to manage the stress in your life
- How to rejuvenate your thyroid to boost your energy levels.
- How to balance your sex hormones to allow you to sail through your monthly cycle and menopause and regain your libido.
- How to make peace with your metabolic hormones so that they are not fighting your efforts to lose belly fat.
- The importance of nurturing your microbiome – the 100 trillion microbial cells that live on and in your body.
- That ‘Bad Carbs Make You Fat and Sick’.
That ‘Good Fats Make You Slim and Healthy.
You will not find all this information in one place anywhere else or get it from your doctor. For most people, a few simple changes can make a significant change in the way you feel within a few days.