Quick and Easy recipes for those short on time that bring blood sugar down to healthy levels.
All newly diagnosed know this all too well:
In order to stay healthy, you’ve to flip your diet upside down. So less refined sugar, less fat, less fried…
And their main concern about this is:
Will I be able to reconcile my new lifestyle with my busy life? With my full-time job? With a family to take care of?
Will I have time to prepare EVERY. SINGLE. MEAL. and do all the other things I’m supposed to do?
The answer to that is a big, bold “yes” IF…
You get “smart” about your food.
Getting smart about the food essentially means two things.
– Prepare quick and easy dishes
– Decide them in advance
This cookbook was born exactly to give you these two things: a monthly meal plan filled with quick and easy recipes (which taste nothing less than EPIC!).
A glimpse of what you’ll find in it:
- Over 500 Easy and Healthy Diabetic Recipes on a Budget for newly diagnosed who have no time for cooking
- Tasty meals divided into breakfast, lunch, dinner, and every in between!
- Air Fryer Recipes
- Nutrition Information, Preparation Time and Serving included in every recipe
- The number one tip to regulate the blood sugar within a healthy level and even lose excess weight
- What are the foods that work best for you (and you should eat on a regular basis)
- Find out how to use leftover food and how to properly freeze meals
- 28- Day Meal Plan for cooking nutritious meals and achieve your weight goal
- Diabetes Explained
- And so much more!
Even if you’ve never cooked in your life, you’ll be able to prepare delicious meals for the whole family.
The Diabetic Cookbook for Beginners will guide you step by step.
You will finally reach your goal by cooking quick and easy recipes.
Get smart with your food and stop stressing yourself right away.
Buy Now Your Copy Of This Cookbook.