1800+ Days of Healthy Diabetic Friendly Recipes That Will Prompt You To Eat Healthy While Spending Less Time In The Kitchen And Little Money For Groceries!
Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and are constantly struggling to determine which foods to eat and which ones to avoid and you feel stuck because you don’t have enough food choices?
Would you like to use affordable and readily available ingredients to make food but have no idea where to start, what meals to cook, how to cook, or even how much to eat would be thrilled to find a blueprint that helps you take all the guesswork away?
If you’ve answered YES,
Let This Book Teach You How To Make Scrumptious Type 2 diabetic friendly Meals!
As you may already know, your diet becomes crucial the moment you are diagnosed with type 2 diabetes because you need to consume foods that help you manage your bodyweight and blood glucose levels. Unfortunately, for many patients, changing your diet is easier said than done. Even those who have been diabetic for years want a change to the same old traditional meals they have been accustomed to!
Would it not be beneficial to have a chance of improving management of type 2 diabetes by consuming foods that make this process easier for you?I bet it would, which explains why you are looking for answers to all the questions in your mind…
How does my diet relate to type 2 diabetes?
Do my meals have to be boring and tasteless now that I have type 2 diabetes?
Are there affordable recipes for type 2 diabetes patients?
How do I know the right measurements for ingredients when making my meals?
What about serving sizes – how do I ensure I eat just enough?
What are the different type 2 diabetes meals I can make in minutes whenever I am in a hurry?
In this book, you will get comprehensive answers to these questions and so many more!
In summary, this book will features:
- Background information about diabetes, including how it develops, the effects, the signs, how diagnosis is done and more
- Recipes that use inexpensive ingredients because we understand that you need not spend a fortune for your meals when you are dealing with increased medical bills
- A 28-days meal plan that includes ingredients that are easy to find in your local stores and markets. That way, you do not have to travel for miles looking for weird ingredients
- Recipes that have been thoroughly analyzed to make sure that your carb intake stays within the required levels for type 2 diabetes patients
- Step by step guide on how to cook numerous meals from breakfast, main meals, snacks, desserts and more that will boost your health
- Detailed guide on how to measure the right servings
- Recipes that take a short time to cook so that you still have time to rest and do other day to day activities
- Highly rated diabetic friendly recipes to not only help you stay healthy but to also allow you to enjoy your meals!
- And much more!
Yes, even if you feel you know so much about diabetes, this book will definitely give you new insights and support you through your journey!